Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Seeing the Alphabet in a Whole New Light


For a Limited Time, I am offering Photo-Graphic Letter Art for the holiday season. As seen on Oprah (I have always wanted to say that), these are original black and white photographs taken by me on one of our family travels. Architectural, nature, and macro photographs offer a new way to see our ABCs. Each photograph represents a letter in the alphabet.

My collection started about three years ago and I have received more requests from friends and clients...so I am sharing them this season. These make great gifts for newlyweds, bosses, the in-laws, teachers, and the list can go on.

These are custom orders. I offer them mounted with a table easel or a framed print. Prices starting at $55 for an original piece.

No comments: